Hi, I’m Ariyanna Pascuzzi and welcome to my website.
It has taken many years for me to find the perfect balance in the art of movement, the power of the body and the mind and the spiritual benefits of the outdoors and friends. The Movement Connection is about bringing people together to experience all of the links that lead us to total health and happiness. I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to work with some very talented and skilled trainers in all of these fields. The goal of the movement connection is to share these wonderful experiences and encourage you to create new challenges for yourself.
Diversity, focus, core stability, strength, endurance and flexibility are the principles used in my group and private work. They are the key to everything from boosting self image to enhancing athletic performance. The bonus is making friends and contacts while making your life better. You will find yourself walking taller, feeling toned with an increase in energy both in mind and body in the company of those who share your vision.
Education & Experience
- 35 years of training that began in dance and musical theatre with various dance companies including the Goh Ballet.
- Over 20 years of teaching experience that includes doing the staging and movement for Collingwood’s Upper School musicals.
- Achieved all levels of Synchronized swimming gaining certification to teach aquatic fitness.
- Studied Fitness, Weight Training and Kinesiology through B.C.R.P.A. recognized facilities receiving certification in all areas.
- Training and Certification through the Physical mind Institute in New York to teach Pilates mat and apparatus with specific training for rehabilitative issues.
- Training and certification with the I.S.T.D. in dance
- B.C.R.P.A. & I.S.T.D. Certifications
- Physical Minds Teacher Diploma
- Fitness Anywhere TRX Certification